The Shift Supervisor provides direct, daily leadership to employees in their assigned area. This role focuses on core operational values of safety, quality, and conformance to production schedules to satisfy customer requirements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide daily leadership in their assigned area, coordinating the activities of their employees including breaks and lunches, directing staff rotation as needed.
- Ensures conformance to plant specific saftey practices and quality standards and to meet required production schedules.
- Inspects, cleans and assists with general maintenace of various wood processing equipment. Reports any problems to management in a timely manner.
- Assists with bagging and packaging of different products.
- Responsible for keeping work area clean
- Ensures counters and scales are set to meet production requirements
- Conducts quality control tests for products
- Uses forklift and material handling equipment as needed and instructed
- Fills in as warehouse and shipping operator as needed
- Ensures all products are shipped or stored properly and counted accurately
- Adheres to company safety policies and OSHA standards
- Fosters a team-oriented work environment and open communication
$22.00 - $24.00
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!