- Account/ Customer Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers in the consumer goods sector. Understand customers' business needs and objectives to provide tailored solutions.
- Sales Strategy: Develop and execute effective Omni-channel strategies to achieve and exceed sales targets, as well as provide a brand experience to consumers. Identify new business opportunities and develop strategies to increase revenue.
- Market & Activity Analysis: Stay informed about industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities. Analyze channel activity and promotion performance, and improve operation efficiency.
- Collaboration with key contacts: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing team, product team, and logistics team to ensure seamless execution of sales plans. Provide valuable insights to contribute to product improvement and development.
- Negotiation and Contract Management: Conduct negotiations with customers to secure favorable terms and agreements. Manage contract renewals and ensure compliance with terms and conditions.
- Reporting: Prepare and present regular(daily, weekly, monthly) sales reports, highlighting key performance indicators and areas for improvement.
- Customer Feedback: Gather and analyze customer feedback to enhance product offerings and customer satisfaction.
Skills and Experience:
- Good in written and oral English
- Strong analytical ability with active listening skills.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, organizational, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Solid word processing and computer database skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good personal skills with the ability to effectively work with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Ability to study and apply new information.
- Reflect professional temperament and commercial appeal in any time.
Education and Requirements:
- At least Bachelor’s degree (preferred in Business, Marketing, or a related field).
- Good in written English
- Good oral English (preferential)
- Over 3 to 5years of relevant working experience
- DTC Retail Operation Experience is a plus