Vista Outdoor - is looking for an Account Specialist for the Account Services Team (1-2 years of experience)
Join our talented team. Employees at Vista Outdoor are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged, proactive, and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas and experience.
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer in the growing outdoor sports and recreation markets. The company operates in two segments, Outdoor Products and Shooting Sports, and has more than 30 well-recognized brands that provide consumers with a range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products in the ammunition, firearms and outdoor accessories categories.
Vista Outdoor enjoys expanded distribution for some of the most widely known and respected brands in the industry: Federal Premium®, Bushnell®, BLACKHAWK!®, Primos®, Uncle Mike’s®, Hoppe’s®, RCBS®, Alliant Powder®, CCI®, Speer®, Champion® Targets, Gold Tip® Arrows, Weaver® Optics, and Outers.
Vista Outdoor is headquartered in Minnesota and employs approximately 5,800 skilled workers. The company has manufacturing operations and facilities in 10 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Canada along with international sales and sourcing operations in Mexico, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
Our Overland Park, KS location is seeking a Dealer Account Specialist to add to our Dealer Team.
Proactively perform all aspects of the order management process including the following:
- Proactive engagement with customers and internal functional groups to better understand needs and challenges
- Order management for PO’s received vis phone, email, and regular mail Processing Ecommerce Orders via EDI
- Responsible for special order accounts and other assignments.
- Entering Parts Orders for Dealer accounts
- Return Authorization entry and routing for approvals
- Processing credits in a timely manner for customers
- Manage and support defined team metrics to drive efficiencies
- General questions from accounts
- Utilizing B2B for Dealer Assistance
- Direct communication with our Dealer accounts to deliver highest level of customer service possible
- Researching FedEx Shipments
- Enter in Sales Leads
- At times, may receive consumer lab questions that will require research and follow up
- At times, assist with purchase order entry during peak show periods
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or a combination education and 1-2 years of Account Service experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills, and multitasking skills
- Independent thinker and strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of outdoor products and industry preferred
- Prior experience utilizing ERP Operating Systems and Microsoft Suite programs including Excel, Word, and CRM applications.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Alternate hours may be required to communicate with Eastern Hemisphere contacts.
- Non-smoking office environment.
- Requires both verbal and written communication with our customers, and face-to-face contact with others in the company.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
$17.98 - $25.38
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!