Obōz Footwear is a wholesale brand founded in 2007. Our home, Bozeman, Montana, is an outdoor adventurer’s paradise and is what motivates us to lace up daily to explore the 18 million acres of Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem that surround us. Bozeman also inspired our name: Outside + Bozeman = Obōz. The four points of our compass—People, Community, Foot and Experience—guide everything we do in staying “True to the Trail.” We also plant a tree for every pair of footwear sold, and have since our beginning.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications will be reviewed based on skill and qualifications for the role. As the “True to the Trail” brand, we are committed to being true to our people and hiring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
Our HQ is powered by clean wind energy – 100% of our office power comes from wind farms in Central Idaho and Washington. We carbon-offset our shoe shipments, employee travel and the office utility bill. And, the shoes we don't sell make a difference, too – we donate our unsellable (but still trail-worthy) shoes, partnering local and national non-profits to find feet in need.
Obōz Footwear is looking for a B2B Platform Specialist to join the team!
This position will be responsible for the B2B platform – a Cloud-based solution for retail Dealers and Sales Representatives to place pre-season and in-season product orders.
The primary functions of this role include but are not limited to:
As a key member of the project team to implement the B2B platform for Oboz North America:
- Partner with the KMD project team to ensure Oboz is represented.
- Serve as the Oboz SME.
- Attend all meetings.
- Regularly review the Project Plan and Timeline – call out milestones, dependencies, risks, and opportunities
- Create the Oboz launch and training plan.
Administration and Communications
Be the lead administrator for the platform, responsibilities to include:
- Managing user access with initial set-up and auditing.
- Setting up and managing permissions.
- Resetting passwords.
- Plan and communicate any system downtime for upgrades or maintenance.
- Plan and communicate any new functionality, sun-setting functionality.
- As the SME and Coordinator – participate in assessing new features, soliciting User feedback, providing feedback to the vendor, creating improvement requests using User Story methodology.
- Communicate the launch / availability dates of each new seasonal catalogue.
Training, Support and Adoption
- Identify, create, and evolve initial and ongoing training efforts for the Users (Retail Dealers, Sales Reps, and internal teams (Dealer Services Reps)).
- Create cheat sheet / FAQs for the Users.
- As the Coordinator and SME – provide Level 1 and Level 2 support for the Users.
- Track adoption and set goals - % of preseasons placed on B2B vs. manually entered or entered via an Electronic Order Form (EOF) upload into the ERP system (Logon), etc.
An automated system will be in place to exchange flat files via an FTP site (including customer data, product information, inventory availability)
- Monitor and ensure data is flowing between B2B and ERP.
- If any issues – escalate to the vendor.
Seasonal Set Up
- Create a workback plan (timeline, key milestones, dependencies, risks) and go/no go decision dates for each seasonal launch.
- Product images, description, features & benefits – ensure cross-department teams are tracking to have all available.
- Manually create or combine any data not directly available in the ERP.
- Sales Programs – ensure all seasonal sales programs are updated and maintained to ensure accurate application for each sales order.
- Marketing Materials – ensure seasonal marketing materials and images are available to create the catalogues.
- Ensure accuracy – clear and repeatable auditing process is in place for each season launch and on a regular cadence throughout the season.
This position requires leveraging expert knowledge of Oboz Business and Service philosophy, strong organizational skills, solid attention to detail, a forward-thinking mentality, and the ability to anticipate User needs. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing projects. This person will exude a passion for service and will have a capacity to make things happen with professionalism and discretion when and where needed.
What You Bring
- Experience: minimum 3 years of Sales / Sales Operations (including Dealer Services) experience with Outdoor Industry Brand(s).
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3+ years related experience or equivalent in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Highly proficient in MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Highly proficient in Excel – including data audit or analysis functions.
- Must possess a track record of meeting deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills to include a very high proficiency in Excel.
Company Social Responsibility
- Display an active commitment towards brand purpose and values.
- Embrace opportunities to introduce new, sustainable ideas for innovation.
- Support the promotion of human rights throughout the business.
- Acts without delay to address serious human rights and labor rights violations that threaten the safety and wellbeing of Oboz employees, customers or those working in factories as part of the Oboz global supply chain.
- Follow all company procedures and policies as specified in the Oboz company handbook and support company efforts in all environmental, social and governance (ESG) actions.
Oboz has a small but growing family-feel team. We are collaborative and thrive on cross-functional relationships. We care about our customers, the outdoors, and each other. Our office is relaxed and non-conventional with a dog-friendly culture and we have world class trails right outside our front door. We love the outdoors and are passionate about doing the right thing for a more sustainable world for us all to share. We are proud of our amazing brand, and we want to share our success with other passionate people who enjoy working in a fast-paced industry and share our company values.
As well as amazing footwear benefits and awesome folks to work with, Oboz offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, and vision, 401k retirement and paid time off.
Role located in Bozeman, MT.
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!