In this role, the Custom Branding Representative will provide superior customer experiences with our retailers at every touch point focusing on helping dealers grow their business through on-time delivery of Simms products branded using high-quality branding/logo processes. The day to day is a combination of customer interaction via email and phone along with complex back-end order processing to achieve on-time delivery. Creating brand loyalty is achieved through expert-level product recommendations, effective preseason and ASAP order management, along with advice and guidance on all things Simms.
This role is the ‘go to’ for finding solutions in all situations that may arise, with a win-win solution as the goal. This role is also responsible for working closely with our third-party decorator to ensure accuracy, efficiency and successful delivery of products.
This position reports to the Customer Service Manager and is an in-house position.
As the Custom Branding Representative, you will have an opportunity to:
- Provide highest level of customer service in the industry with a positive solution-based answer to all product and service issues
- Builds a trustworthy relationship with each dealer, helping them be successful through support and education of Simms programs and service including seasonal sales programs and ensuring Simms Dealer Policies are adhered to
- Provide guidance and recommendations on product color matches, logo placement and design
- Works diligently to support seasonal transitions and set ups
- Proactively manage open order dollars, focusing on accurate revisions and order release to achieve on-time ship dates
- Educate dealers on the Simms B2B platform to place orders, find marketing collateral, and share additional tools critical for success
- Efficient, timely, and responsive communication, whether via phone or email
- Back orders and open orders processed within expected timelines
- Solution oriented mindset and takes proactive action to document work flow processes and procedures for Dealer Services
- May be called upon to provide outreach and event support for Retail, Dealer and Consumer shows as needed- Includes travel, setup, positive customer interactions, driving sales for and through retailers
- Additional support of phones and services across all Customer Service channels
You have: (Provide a bullet point list of the qualifications that are necessary for someone to fill this position)
- Strong customer service experience, preferably in the outdoor industry via retail or in-house sales/service
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to problem solve and actively listen with a focus on win-win solutions
- Capacity to task switch quickly and efficiently, balancing a large inbound email and phone workload
- Technical aptitude with inventory management systems, Excel and other programs used to track, manage and process orders, product returns and inventory assessment
- Very fluent keyboard/typing skills and computer/search navigation
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Embraces change as a constant. Learns new skills willingly and quickly
- Avid angler and/or outdoorsperson a plus
$15.87 - $21.44
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!