Located in San Diego, CA, Foresight Sports is a designer and manufacturer of performance analysis and game enhancement technologies. Our products include launch monitors, simulators, performance/entertainment software, and smart mobility solutions for a variety of sports and games.
We are recognized by equipment manufacturers, top professional golfers, and media outlets as the industry leader in performance measurement systems. Foresight Sports is a total technology provider, with more than 60,000 GC launch monitors and golf simulation solutions in use in retail stores, driving ranges, commercial facilities, and homes worldwide. With engineering, manufacturing, and quality-assurance teams all located under one roof, Foresight Sports offers complete, vertically integrated solutions for every segment of the market.
Our Foresight Family is looking for a Customer Service Agent to add to our team to be the initial point of contact, qualify the customers report, request additional information & resolve customer report using basic trouble shooting skills and learned knowledge of Foresight Sports Product lines.
- Initial Responders:
- Phones, Chat, Email & Online Tickets
- Data Collection:
- Customer Contact Information, Hardware / Software Information, Device / Software Logs, Saved Shots
- Utilize provided platforms, helpdesk articles, support guides to direct customers to resolution.
- Confirming and Explaining Basic Setup is Achieved
- Includes Hardware (Physically) and Software (Digitally)
- Basic Technical troubleshooting Skills/Understanding
- Review and investigate customer reports to qualify if there is an issue, utilizing basic troubleshooting skills/understanding to attempt to resolve.
- Escalate to Product Operation Specialist if unable to resolve.
- Process Upsell Orders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly assess client requests and identify solutions.
- Strong customer-focused orientation.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work a task with a team to completion.
- Ability to research and resolve issues, self-starter.
- Additional knowledge (Preferred):
- Strong working knowledge of MS Windows 7/8/10/11 Operating Systems and newer.
- Previous computer or customer support experience.
- Computer Networking Experience a Plus!
- Golf knowledge is a Plus!
- College level education in field related to Computers, Networking, or Golf or Similar Work Experience in the Marketplace.
- Working knowledge of Android, iOS, database usage, and audio-visual setup.
$17.45 - $23.61
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!