Obōz Footwear is a wholesale brand founded in 2007. Our home, Bozeman, Montana, is an outdoor adventurer’s paradise and is what motivates us to lace up daily to explore the 18 million acres of Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem that surround us.
Bozeman also inspired our name: Outside + Bozeman = Obōz. The four points of our compass—People, Community, Foot and Experience—guide everything we do in staying “True to the Trail.” We also plant a tree for every pair of footwear sold, and have since our beginning.
Our HQ is powered by clean wind energy – 100% of our office power comes from wind farms in Central Idaho and Washington. We carbon-offset our shoe shipments, employee travel and the office utility bill. And, the shoes we don't sell make a difference, too – we donate our unsellable (but still trail-worthy) shoes, partnering local and national non-profits to find feet in need.
Obōz Footwear is looking for a E-commerce Specialist to join the team!
The E-Commerce specialist plays a critical role in how we manage our E-Commerce sites in the US and globally. The position takes care of many tasks needed to make an e-commerce site run smoothly. The Specialist will be responsible for E-Commerce efforts including uploading and modifying products, organizing product-related data for each new season launch, assisting with the implementation of promotions & marketing content, performance improvement initiatives, and functionality optimization.
The primary functions of this role include but are not limited to:
Brand and Product
- Embody the brand – be True to the Trail
- Through brand, Shoe 101, and other training – understand our brand values, core product, what makes our footwear unique.
- Become familiar with the product line architecture, end use, and seasonal lines to support order management.
- Support all E-Commerce activities.
- Be resourceful, collaborative and a creative solution-seeker.
- Possess strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities.
General Site Support
- Assist in overseeing the day-to-day activity on the US site and its overall performance.
- For the US site, assist in managing E-Commerce bulk inventory orders. Conduct regular analysis on demand (sales and sales trends) vs. inventory and recommend bulk inventory adjustments.
- Assist with troubleshooting when issues arise.
- Assist with A/B testing.
Oboz has two product seasons a year. This position will complete many tasks to ready product images and data for seasonal launches including:
- Support seasonal content turnover on the site (US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom).
- Coordinate and prepare product images, descriptions and content, pricing, etc.
- Ensure accurate and timely product and content launches with thorough testing.
- A manual and time-consuming process today, identify process efficiencies cross-departmentally to support E-Commerce seasonal launches.
- Merchandise product listing pages and category pages to keep product photography up to date.
- Partner with marketing to ensure product photo and video shoots are successfully capturing images/videos that will work well digitally.
- Partner with Operations and other departments to ensure product information (color names, descriptions, features and benefits) is available and consumer friendly.
- Optimize Meta Data fields and Alt Text to align with SEO goals.
- Help scope and implement additional website features.
- Test on-site tools, order integrations, and add on applications to ensure that they are functioning as planned.
- Ensure orders are shipping within our standard lead time to customers.
- Create promo codes and discount codes for various uses around the organization.
- As needed, support Customer Service when short staffed.
- Assist in managing and responding to product reviews on Yotpo.
- Compile key metrics, produce reports, and analyze data as requested.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 3 years E-Commerce experience preferred.
- Solid Excel experience.
- E-Commerce experience.
- Strong willingness to learn everyday.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to effectively perform in a fast-growth environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, problem solving and follow through.
- Able to effectively deal with multiple priorities/activities without compromising accuracy or responsiveness.
- Comfortable prioritizing own workday and creating self-imposed deadlines, and timeline and meeting them.
- This position will be spent sitting, working on computer monitors.
- Travel is <5%.
Company Social Responsibility
- Display an active commitment towards brand purpose and values.
- Embrace opportunities to introduce new, sustainable ideas for innovation.
- Support the promotion of human rights throughout the business.
- Acts without delay to address serious human rights and labor rights violations that threaten the safety and wellbeing of Oboz employees, customers or those working in factories as part of the Oboz global supply chain.
- Follow all company procedures and policies as specified in the Oboz company handbook and support company efforts in all environmental, social and governance (ESG) actions.
Oboz has a small but growing family-feel team. We are collaborative and thrive on cross-functional relationships. We care about our customers, the outdoors, and each other. Our office is relaxed and non-conventional with a dog-friendly culture and we have world class trails right outside our front door. We love the outdoors and are passionate about doing the right thing for a more sustainable world for us all to share. We are proud of our amazing brand, and we want to share our success with other passionate people who enjoy working in a fast-paced industry and share our company values.
As well as amazing footwear benefits and awesome folks to work with, Oboz offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, and vision, 401k retirement and paid time off.
Role located in Bozeman, MT.
Review of resumes will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!