About the Company:
Darn Tough Vermont® is an American manufacturer of premium, all weather outdoor and lifestyle socks for every activity and every day – all of which carry the industry’s only unconditional lifetime guarantee. Our product is distinguished from industry competitors by 100 percent USA manufacturing; exceptional comfort, durability and fit; True-Seamless™ technology; and an exclusive blend of either ultra-fine, premium Merino wool or Coolmax®/Thermolite®. Located in the Green Mountains of Vermont, our culture is unique, fun and focused on growth and our brand is passionate, entertaining and engaging.
We are seeking an experienced, digital-savvy eCommerce Program & Campaign Specialist to plan, coordinate, implement, and deliver eCommerce programs and campaigns. This individual will partner with key stakeholders to develop and deliver data-driven eCommerce campaign strategies that support the vision and growth objectives of the eCommerce business.
You will work closely and in collaboration with various members of the Omni Channel Team on managing budget allocations, campaign timing, and message/brand cohesiveness.
To be successful, you will need to have experience in conceptualizing and managing data-driven, cross-channel campaigns with specific KPIs and revenue targets. You will be an excellent project manager and will have a talent for working under pressure.
- Support planning, development, and deployment of cross-channel, data-driven eCommerce campaigns aimed at driving revenue within the eCommerce channel
- Track & reconcile eCommerce budget allocations for eCommerce programs, promotions, and campaigns based on ROI projections and desired outcomes
- Lead the campaign briefing process for the eCommerce team
- Lead the sourcing of external products to be used for campaigns and programs
- Contribute to the development & delivery of an eCommerce annual plan; Track and report on progress of programs and campaigns within the annual plan
- Maintain regular measurement of eCommerce campaign ROI/KPIs; Deliver regular reporting on programs and campaigns
- Collect and apply data to inform ongoing program and campaign optimizations, as well as creation of new programs or campaigns
- Stay abreast of current trends in digital commerce and marketing; regularly surface new and exciting opportunities for the business to pursue
- Management of digital program and campaign calendar; maintain alignment with other strategic plans and calendars
Experience & Skillset
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Communications, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ progressive experience planning, coordinating, and delivering successful media and marketing programs
- Strong project management skills
- Strong desire to contribute to a team
- Thorough understanding of digital media & data driven marketing
- Thorough understanding of the digital media ecosystem
- Understanding of KPIs, data analysis and reporting
- Experience building plans and strategies for both prospect and customer audiences
- Experience with affiliate programs is preferred
- Proficient capabilities with web analytics platforms
- Understanding of Social Media Platforms and respective advertising capabilities
- Experience with marketplace ad networks and opportunities – specifically Amazon
- Audience creation & targeting methodologies
Darn Tough Vermont we have a list of shared company values – one of them is We Value Differences. Where you come from, how you identify, your age, and other descriptions are something that makes you, you, and we respect that. We’re an honest group of people and work hard, if you like that, we encourage you to apply.
This job description should not be interpreted to be a complete list of all the duties, qualifications and responsibilities performed by the jobholder. To maintain organizational flexibility, the organization has the discretion to add, drop or change at any time the duties, responsibilities and expectations of this position. This job description does not constitute an offer of employment, continuous employment or an employment contract. Reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!