Non-exempt, Part-time 15 - 20 hours/weekReports to:
Executive Director Pay Rate:
Genesee Land Trust Office, Rochester, NY.
Genesee Land Trust is looking for a motivated and self-directed Executive Assistant to provide day-to-day general administrative support and organizational assistance to the Executive Director.
• Manage the Executive Director’s calendar.
• Schedule meetings with board members, partners, donors, and other stakeholders. Coordinate virtual, hybrid, or in-person meetings as needed.
• Coordinate Board meeting logistics, gather and maintain Board meeting materials, maintain the Board of Directors directory and other Board-related files.
• Maintains and organizes files, both electronic and written
• Manage and prioritize the Executive Director’s correspondence, replying on behalf of the Executive Director as appropriate.
• Performs additional duties as assigned by Executive Director.Qualifications
• 2+ years of related work experience. College degree in Business Administration or related field will be considered instead of experience.
• Demonstrated high-level proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated customer service and interpersonal skills, diplomacy, and patience.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with colleagues with diverse backgrounds.
• Commitment to fostering a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace.
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve and proven willingness to learn.About Genesee Land Trust
Genesee Land Trust’s mission is to protect lands and waters that enhance the quality of life in the greater Rochester region. Serving the City of Rochester, suburban towns, and rural communities in seven counties, Genesee Land Trust has conserved over 7,000 acres of land, manages 18 nature preserves open to the public, and works with a diverse array of partner organizations and municipalities.
A community-based, non-profit, accredited conservation land trust, Genesee Land Trust combines land conservation tools with programming and collaborative partnerships to accomplish its mission. Genesee Land Trust has 10 staff dedicated to preserving wildlife habitat, protecting local farms and food, and creating connections to nature. Organizational Commitment
Genesee Land Trust values and is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace; has identified the need to address inequity around conservation and access to the outdoors; is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply for this position.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume by email to Lorna Wright at [email protected]
with “Executive Admin Assistant” in the subject line. Or by regular mail to: Genesee Land Trust, Attention: Lorna Wright, 46 Prince St., Ste. LL005, Rochester, NY 14607👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!