Firmware Testing for all products
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform smoke testing, regression testing, and write test plans to exercise all functionality and features of devices.
- Execute test plans, and generate test reports and test coverage data using TestRail.
- Develop tools, scripts and methods to automate firmware testing.
- Familiarity with Jenkins Build desired.
- Regularly test Continuous Integration builds for added features and bug fixes.
- For any findings, enter Jira tickets and support documentation such as logs, screenshots or how to reproduce.
- Review source code to give technical suggestions, improvements and solutions.
- Analyze and evaluate system performance.
- Perform Validation and Stress testing on new FW features.
- Collaborate with SDK team and Software team and Software QA teams on integration / system level testing.
- Work with Technical support to reproduce FW issues customers are having in the field and relay that information to FW engineers.
- Assist FW engineers with spot testing of changes when requested
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. Strong familiarity with Jira, Confluence, TestRail. Excellent communication skills. Organized. Experienced golfer strongly desired.
Minimum Education Required
Years of Experience
$80,700.00 - $126,300.00
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!