Vista Outdoor is establishing two industry-leading companies, creating value through the spinoff of it’s Sporting Products business (recently named The Kinetic Group), and it’s Outdoor Products business (to be named at a later date).
The payroll organization is a critical component of the Outdoor Products’ HR team. The Payroll Analyst will work closely with the payroll team to coordinate the processing of accurate and on-time payroll cycles for all employees across the organization.
This position will be an active participant in driving process improvement to ensure employees are served with excellence.
This position reports to the Payroll Supervisor and is based out of our Anoka, MN office.
As the Payroll Analyst, you will have an opportunity to:
- Manage the calculation and distribution of payments including regular pay, overtime wages, bonuses, PTO, terminations, new hires, leaves, miscellaneous deductions, special payments, etc. Will accomplish all payroll tasks assigned, including processing batch files, running calculations, cleaning up errors, running various jobs/feeds to outside vendors
- Prepare, compile, review and analyze data
- Assist with and run international payroll processes for Swiss, Philippines, and Canadian employees
- Load special compensation to payroll system, including stock options, performance shares, deferred compensation
- Calculate and communicate overpayments, collections and updates
- Calculate and request payment for payroll related deductions
- Work with outsourced vendor to ensure appropriate processing of garnishment requests
- Reconcile system data for SOX compliance controls
- Develop and maintain process documentation and training materials
- Calculate and print off-cycle checks, distribute related reports
- Keep abreast of current trends and changes in regulations in the administration of payroll, compensation, and taxation
- Participate in the continuous improvement efforts across the function and help roll-out new tools and processes
- 3 years payroll experience
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly
- Collaborative team player with interpersonal skills who can work independently
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Quick learner who can build on existing business foundations
- Ability to develop, document and train on both new and standardized procedures
- Demonstrated ability to deliver detail-oriented work with high degree of accuracy
- Track record of strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure while remaining flexible and meeting deadlines with accuracy
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products
You May Have:
- 1+ years Workday Payroll experience desired
- UKG Kronos experience desired
- CPP Credentials
- Good math and accounting skills desired
$57,000.00 - $85,600.00
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!