This dynamic individual will be responsible for identifying and developing product opportunities to satisfy specific Asia market needs. This position will partner with creative team develop product portfolios as well as merchandise plan-o-gram which maximizes the global sales opportunities while aligning with the customer’s brand guidelines.
- Develop product lines by leveraging existing products, by creating special make-ups (SMU) with CMF and artwork, and developing plan-o-gram where appropriate for Starbucks Asia markets.
- Sample review and management, co-ordinate improvement and follow up with Supply chain and designers to fulfill customers needs.
- Identify immediate, short and long term product opportunities and compose local market product mapping and strategy.
- Partner with Asia Business Management team to maximize Core Essential, seasonal promotion and regional promotion opportunities for each market in timely manner.
- Create compelling product presentations for business units to increase
- Ensure products align with overall brand strategy and maintain regional relevance in each respective
- Responsible to support on sales presentations for specific Asia divisions to create high-level, visually impactful PowerPoint presentations, with design, trend and color presentation boards, and research
- Product planning: identify product positioning and able to leverage product portfolio with design to help winning business.
- Product Lifecycle Management: based on product performance, evaluate on the product lifecycle stage and correspondingly adjust product position, product lifting or propose exit plan.
- Competition – Understand competitor’s product, brand positioning, price, promotions, channels of distribution, strengths and weaknesses.
- Consumer Market Research - Synthesize market research findings to gain consumer insights into new market segments or product categories.
- Sell Through analysis – Compile and analyze customer sell through Understand internal and external factors that impact selling.
- 20% travel for market and factory.
- Good sense of trend/fashion and be able to leverage into product
- Wide knowledge on consumer
- Innovative thinking and problem
- Knowledgeable with consumer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; as product manager high efficient communication and collaboration with cross functional teams is crucial.
- Good personal skills with the ability to effectively work with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, organizational, problem- prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical ability with active listening
- Strong communication skill, good presentation skill and teamwork spirit
- International experience preferred
Education and Experience:
- 8+ year merchandising & product management, experience with internationally recognized
- Fashion, design, graphics work knowledge as
- Experienced with retail product
- English and Mandarin Chinese language proficiency is a
- Team leadership experience is a plus
HAVI is a global, privately owned company that connects people with ideas, data with insights, supply with demand, restaurants with deliveries and ultimately, people with the products they love. Whether we are sourcing, storing, or delivering products, we bring unmatched category expertise and unrivaled operational excellence, combined with powerful digital analytics and insights. Founded in 1974, HAVI employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries. HAVI’s business
units include Supply Chain, tms and Stanley. Our portfolio of businesses offers best-in-class sourcing and supply chain capabilities, brand defining marketing and promotion services and innovative consumer products. For more information, please visit HAVI.com, tmsw.com and stanley1913.com.