tms unites technology, marketing and sourcing to drive transformational change for the world’s leading brands. With 1000+ employees across 26 countries, we offer an impressive range of solutions — from inspiration and innovation to category management and delivery. Most importantly, we're a place where you can achieve great things, and be recognized as the best.
Our parent company, HAVI, is a global, privately held company that delivers expertise and experience across analytics, packaging, sourcing, supply chain, and logistics. Together, we unlock potential in our shared talent, more career opportunities and benefits, and an elevated service for our clients — which include the likes of McDonald’s, T-Mobile, O2 and adidas — as well as their customers.
Check out our latest and greatest work, from Happy Meals and reusable packaging to adidas immersive experiences, digital campaigns, and more: https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/792991243
Learn how we're bringing together technology, marketing, and sourcing to transform brands through "The Power of And": https://vimeo.com/792991410
tms is a place where brilliant people are better together. Discover what life is like at a company where you can achieve great things and feel like you truly belong https://vimeo.com/841244881?share=copy
WHAT MATTERS THE MOST
Breakthrough, business-driving ideas come from extraordinary people with the freedom to be their most authentic selves at work. And we know authenticity and diversity — critical elements of our business — can only be realized when we create access and equity for all. We foster a culture of inclusion and belonging and aspire to be ever-evolving, always growing and listening.
If you want your ideas to be heard and to contribute to a culture of inclusion and authenticity, bring us your voice!
tms is looking for a Product Manager, North America Programs, responsible for executing and tracking product programs to support growth opportunities for the Specialty Coffee business unit. You are adept at maintaining detailed milestone trackers and driving deadlines with cross functional teams and manage Customer communications always with great global customer service.
- Develop region specific product assortments and drive internal project timelines in alignment with management direction, customer timelines and the global program priority.
- Responsible for assortment management, from two dimensional renderings through to approved sample status, ensuring products and features align to program and management objectives, cost tiers, and the consumer and customer quality expectations.
- Track and report out on status of customer and internal timelines.
- Collaborate with Account management to ensure product details align with program goals such as cost targets and gross margin expectations.
- Partner with the graphics team to create high quality, visually impactful power point presentations that showcase the product assortments and SMU programs while ensuring content validation and accuracy.
- Review artwork files for line accuracy and quality as well as alignment to the renders presented to the customer.
- Maintain all product development tracking tools in a timely and efficient manner ensuring all request forms are complete and accurate.
- Work ahead of schedule whenever possible to ensure timeline readiness or to adjust when necessary.
- Actively participate in product development ideation sessions with the NPD and CMF teams, Senior Product Managers and Designers.
- Other duties as necessary.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Product Management, Marketing or Business, or have specific Product Management Training.
5-7+ years’ work experience contributing to product development with consumer hard goods brand experience:
- Experience managing multiple products and customer programs on schedule, in parallel on the same timeline.
- Proven track record building new and maintaining existing product categories.
Candidates should demonstrate the following skills:
- Understanding of basic financial and business principles.
- Passion and desire to work with consumer products (and product development).
- Strong understanding of principles of the Product Development process, Project Management, Engineering, Design and Manufacturing.
- Creative product development experience
- Exceptional cross-functional partnership and project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work with individuals and groups at all organization levels – including international teams.
- Ability to self-manage large amounts of information and catch errors.
- Strong analytical ability with active listening skills; manage high level overview and provide direction to the cross functional team.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks with exceptional time-management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly proficient with Smartsheet, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel. PLM experience preferred.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Patient and positive attitude a must; neatness and punctuality important.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Teamwork spirit.
- Can work effectively under pressure.