Your Opportunity at ARC’TERYX:
As the Product Owner, Data and Analytics – Supply Chain, you will be assisting with our Supply Chain related foundational or other projects within business involving extracting, analyzing, and visualizing data. You will manage all aspects of these projects from concept to execution working closely with business stakeholders, development teams and/or vendors. This includes responsibility for the management and planning of work, resourcing, work prioritization, process alignment and issue resolution for concurrent projects. The Product Owner will coordinate the efforts of multi-disciplinary teams to execute high quality and on-time deliverables.
This role is based out of our North Vancouver office and is open to hybrid work. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
Meet Your Future Team:
The Data and Analytics team collaborates closely with business partners and internally within our team to build scalable products for consumption via standard reporting mechanisms. We as a unit are responsible for understanding the business needs and implementing standardized solutions.
If you were the Product Owner, Data and Analytics – Supply Chain now, here are few of the core activities you would be doing:
- Understanding the business requirements related to reporting (data products/dashboards) for the Supply Chain business or otherwise indicated
- Assessing the project requirements, creating detailed project plan and aligning the tasks required for the smooth delivery of the project
- Designing and creating wireframes for the business reporting needs using Power BI or equivalent tool
- Creating data mapping and transformations required to derive key KPI’s for reports
- Planning, facilitating and managing workshops with business stakeholders, internal architects, engineering and other teams as required
- Reviewing project schedules with the Data and Analytics leadership and all stakeholders that will be affected by project activities
- Monitoring the progress of projects and making adjustments as necessary to ensure successful completion; consolidate and report project status on a regular basis
- Providing guidance and support to the team members and/or help them unblock the tasks, leading the agile process to refine and groom the backlog stories with other stakeholders
- Engaging with agile scrum methodology, tools, and templates while continually improving them
- Facilitating and managing stakeholder engagement
Here are some of the things you could be working on in the future:
- Developing, updating, and embedding your extensive expertise in business areas and technologies in scope within the Data and Analytics team
- Leading a team of data enthusiasts to deliver projects for Supply Chain or other groups as needed
- Organizing and leading product demonstration sessions, coordinating user training, arranging reporting requirements that align with business processes and decision making
- Being the face of Data and Analytics team with the business and advocating our products, change management etc.
- Assisting the Data and Analytics leadership team with other tasks and projects as required
Are you our next Product Owner, Data and Analytics – Supply Chain?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Information Systems or equivalent field
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner in Supply Chain and/or Data Analytics role
- You are a strategic thinker and have experience leading a team with different skills and demographics
- You have experience with working in Agile/Waterfall methodologies
- You have experience with learning and understanding new business process and business needs
- You are familiar with the Data and Analytics product lifecycle
- You possess a high level of analytical and critical thinking
- You have a strong knowledge of Data Analytics Platforms and tools like Microsoft Azure, Power BI etc.
- You have experience working with Offshore Development Centers (ODC)
- You have strong SQL knowledge
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholders to be able to explain and articulate a problem or solution
- You have strong organization and prioritization skills while managing multiple, competing priorities
- You have experience using JIRA
- You have retail and/or sporting goods industry experience
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You can balance autonomy and collaboration
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
- You seek the best (but sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
$89,000 - $111,000 a year
A reasonable estimate of the pay range is CAD$89,000 - CAD$111,000 at the time of this posting. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors such as job-related skills, relevant experience, education and/or training.
Please note that the range details above reflect the base pay only and does not include our competitive bonus program and benefits that we offer.
Arc’teryx is committed to actively creating and fostering a culture of inclusivity where voices are heard, people are seen, and values are respected. We care about the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests, and we do so in a safe space fueled by curiosity and acceptance.
Creating an inclusive workplace is connected to our core value Do Right while also having the added benefit of helping make our business better. We believe inclusion helps us to create a healthier, happier workplace, drive creativity and innovation, and reflect the communities where we operate.
All applicants, employees, and guests can expect equality of opportunity and fair treatment in alignment with our values.
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
DISRUPTIVE EVOLUTION. Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT. Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT. Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
LEAVE IT BETTER. Create a better world, together.