Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics more than 140 years ago. Other breakthroughs include the first fleece fabrics in the 1960s, the first technical base layers in the 1970s, made with LIFA® Stay Dry technology, the patented H2Flow™ temperature regulating system, and the revolutionary lighter, warmer LIFALOFT™ insulation. Building on Helly Hansen’s proprietary HELLY TECH® waterproof/breathable system, the technical outdoor brand has most recently introduced the award-winning LIFA INFINITY PRO™ - the company’s most innovative and responsible waterproof/breathable technology to date.
Helly Hansen is a leader in technical sailing and performance ski apparel, as well as premium workwear. Its uniforms are worn and trusted by more than 55,000 professionals and can be found on Olympians, National Teams, and at more than 200 ski resorts and mountain guiding operations globally.
Helly Hansen’s outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries around the world and the company is owned by Canadian Tire Corporation (CTC). To learn more about Helly Hansen’s latest collections, visit www.hellyhansen.com
Helly Hansen is looking for an exceptional individual with a strong understanding for search advertising both PPC (search and shopping) and SEO to oversee our Search Marketing strategy in North America.
In this position you will be responsible for optimizing our efforts within search engine marketing – PPC, SEO, and product listing ads. You will work cross-functionally to glean in-depth product knowledge, develop strategies, and derive crucial insights from campaign performance – all with a goal of increasing customer acquisition and retention. This Manager will also have an understanding of how SEM/SEO channels fit into overall media mix and corporate strategy.
It is required that the person is “hands-on” and has experience with deploying and using tools to monitor and test performance and manage the user experience and design across touchpoints.
In addition, SEO/SEM Manager – NA will also be responsible for the following:
Responsibilities & qualifications
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Ecommerce and external agency teams to forecast and plan financial outcomes for annual regional budget goals and execute against goals.
- Responsible for day-to-day optimization and monitoring of North American media accounts – including strategy planning, building campaigns, a/b testing, bidding management, external partner management, etc.
- Build strong relationships with global and regional Digital/Performance marketing, Brand/Copywriting and Ecommerce teams, ensuring activities are integrated across channels and are regionally relevant whilst remaining aligned to the global marketing calendar.
- Work closely with the analytics team ensuring proper tracking, attribution, automation, and optimization.
- Have a data-driven approach to make informed decisions while optimizing campaigns and improving effectiveness.
- Define learning agendas and measure growth metrics, dashboards, and be responsible for communicating key actionable insights to the business including all post-campaign analysis and reporting.
- Ensure all media activity operates in an integrated, data-driven approach.
- Work closely with Ecommerce team to design landing pages that optimize both conversions and search engine relevance/quality scores.
- Maintain subject matter expertise on technology partners like Google and Microsoft in order to organize bidding structures, leverage platform automation, manage campaign launches, deal with account changes, etc.
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategies.
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research and share findings with content team in order to develop relevant site content.
- Work with development teams to implement SEO best practices for Ecommerce site inclusive of meta tags, titles, descriptions, and schema mark up.
- Identify and work with development teams to resolve technical SEO issues.
- Monitor and evaluate search performance, including keyword rank, domain authority, backlink aggregation, etc.
- Optimize product data feeds, 3rd party integrations and other technical requirements to drive high ROAS advertising through SEM and PLA’s.
- Optimize retargeting tactics and capabilities.
- Stay on top of industry news and trends, looking for new mediums, ad types and betas to test.
What we are looking for
- Passion for the outdoors, skiing, and/or sailing
- Minimum 3 years of running PPC, SEO for ecommerce sites in North America
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in retail, strategy, operations, or related field
- Knowledge of automation bidding platforms (SA360 preferable)
- Experience in using feed management tools.
- Knowledge of SEO monitoring tools (Search Console, SEMrush, Ahref, etc.)
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, collaboration, and communication skills with an attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated success in leadership.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory. Skills in Norwegian, Swedish, German, French, Italian, and/or Spanish are a strong bonus.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager is a bonus.
- Ability to thrive in a lean, high-growth environment.
- Ability to work well across functions, diverse communities and different time zones.
- Office space coming to Downtown Denver in Spring ’24.
- A culture that rewards excellence in an exciting phase of growth and new opportunities.
- An ambitious, dynamic, creative, and international environment.
- Discounts on great gear.
- Competitive compensation and benefits, and an active environment with passion for sports.
- Travel Requirements: Ability to travel, including potential international travel.
Helly Hansen is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary range will be $90,000 to $115,000.
Resumes to: [email protected]
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!