Foresight Sports is a designer and manufacturer of performance analysis and game enhancement technologies. Our products include launch monitors, simulators, performance/entertainment software, and smart mobility solutions for a variety of sports and games. We are recognized by equipment manufacturers, top professional golfers, and media outlets as the industry leader in performance measurement systems.
Foresight Sports is a total technology provider, with more than 60,000 GC launch monitors and golf simulation solutions in use in retail stores, driving ranges, commercial facilities, and homes worldwide. With engineering, manufacturing, and quality-assurance teams all located under one roof, Foresight Sports offers complete, vertically integrated solutions for every segment of the market.
The Sr. Manager – FP&A will be responsible for driving business results by providing insightful, accurate financial information to executives and proactively analyzing trends to identify opportunities for improvement. This role will serve as the primary Finance point of contact for the annual strategic planning process and monthly consolidation of Foresight and Bushnell Golf results and forecasts.
In addition, this position will be responsible for the monthly presentation of financial results to the Vista CEO and CFO, including all relevant risks and opportunities to the future forecast.
This position reports to the Director of Finance and is based out of our San Diego, CA office.
As the Sr. Manager - FP&A, you will have the opportunity to:
- Support business leaders with strategies that improve operating results.
- Analyze financial data and provide reporting to highlight operational performance and strategies to address areas for improvement.
- Prepare monthly financial presentations and forecasts for the CEO and CFO.
- Prepare month-end financial reports, including detailed analysis of variances.
- Manage the revenue forecast process across multiple segments working closely with Operations, Marketing and Sales.
- Work with departmental leaders to achieve targeted inventory levels while supporting customer demand.
- Work with executive team to manage expenses and ensure accountability to results.
- Prepare monthly P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow forecasts with a high degree of accuracy to support external financial guidance.
- Lead annual budget process including scenario planning and sensitivity analysis.
- Provide financial analysis of proposed pricing changes, capital requests, manufacturing optimization scenarios, and other ad hoc business decisions as needed.
- Drive process improvements within Finance organization.
- Build collaborative relationships across Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Accounting and Corporate functions.
- Train and develop FP&A analysts to be prepared for increased responsibility.
- Drive Financial literacy across operational areas with focus on profitability and cash.
You will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Accounting or Finance
- CPA, MBA preferred
- Five or more years of experience in FP&A or related role
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of programs (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with NetSuite and/or Planful (previously Host Analytics) preferred
- Experience presenting to senior leadership and driving results
- Strong business acumen with an ability to rely on judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of the organization
- Team player with a service mentality and a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Results-oriented contributor with a high level of personal accountability for deliverables
- Working understanding of GAAP
$118,200.00 - $185,000.00
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!