The Warehouse Worker supports Fiber Energy business operations by maintaining a smooth flow of materials in and out of the warehouses in a safe and orderly manner.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas by hand, hand truck, or electric hand truck.
- Hand-stacking and wrapping pallets of merchandise.
- Safety operate Class I, III, and IV lift trucks to move pallets of inventory.
- Load and unload inbound/outbound trucks.
- Examine shipping and receiving load content against records to ensure accuracy.
- Utilize RF Smart system to properly ship, receive, pick, transfer, and store inventory.
- General housekeeping to maintain warehouse cleanliness and organization.
- Adhere to all safety policies including general site safety, forklift operation, and truck driving.
$15.96 - $22.50
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!