We are seeking an organized and motivated Brand Manager to join our talented Marketing team to support our Shooting Accessories and Tactical business.
This role is responsible for identifying, planning, and executing internal and external marketing efforts to drive brand awareness, brand loyalty and sales. You will partner with Marketing, other Brand Managers, Product Management/Development, Sales, and vendors to deliver marketing campaigns and achieve each brand’s strategic initiatives.
To ensure success in this role, you should possess excellent marketing, project management, and communications skills and the versatility to support multiple brands with the ability to problem-solve under pressure. Brands include Blackhawk, RCBS, Hoppes, Weaver, Uncle Mikes, M-Pro 7, and Butler Creek.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing and is based out of our Overland Park, Kansas office.
As the Brand Manager, you will have an opportunity to:
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and tactics for industry leading brands to include Blackhawk, RCBS, Hoppes, Weaver, M-Pro 7, Uncle Mikes and Butler Creek.
- Execute tactics that leverage brand strategies to protect, grow and improve brand positions. Lead development of Packaging, Video Content, Print, Digital, Events, Paid Media, Social Media, Ambassador/Influencer engagements, and PR with internal and cross-brand marketing teams and agencies.
- Lead the marketing planning process to develop, plan, and integrate marketing programs, inclusive of briefing, program kick-off meetings, timeline/task management, content/creative, campaign messaging development, brand partnership coordination, and vendor relationships.
- Develop marketing strategies and campaigns across media and channels in a consistent and coordinated effort targeting consumers and customers to ensure the success of our products and build brand awareness, loyalty and sales.
- Collaborate with Product Development Team to identify consumers problems and brainstorm innovative product solutions.
- Partner with shared Creative Services and Events teams to optimize media buys, advertising spends, calendars, and trade and consumer show presences.
- Provide regular competitive analysis and category KPI reports and improves programs.
- Evaluate and analyze industry consumer trends to benchmark and inform marketing strategies and tactics.
- Support the Sales and Trade Marketing teams with product information, creative assets, campaign management, and updates.
- Support our customers with product information, creative assets, campaign management, and updates.
- Manage, coach, and develop Social Media Manager, set individual goals, and develop plans to grow new skill sets.
- Bachelors degree in marketing or related field.
- Four or more years of experience in Marketing.
- Experience with project management and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of principles and methods used to market, promote, display, and sell products and services.
You might have:
- Experience in the outdoor sporting or firearm industry preferred.
$84,400.00 - $132,000.00
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!