Leatherman is the world leader in the design and manufacturer of innovative, high quality, compact, multi-purpose tools. We employ over 500 team members in our 90,000 square feet facility. Please visit our website at: www.leatherman.com
We are seeking a consumer insights manager who will support Global Brand Management, Marketing, Product Management, and eCommerce teams by conducting research and translating data from various external and internal sources into informative and actionable insights to enlighten and empower business decision making.
- Collect and analyze data, from both external and internal data sources, and deliver insights, demonstrating excellent ability to integrate data inputs from disparate sources into a cohesive narrative to inform business decision making and shaping business objectives.
- Conduct research and analyze data to gain insights into consumer behavior and preferences, including consumer segmentation.
- Work closely with the product management, marketing, and ecommerce teams to provide actionable insights that drive growth.
- Design and deploy brand research studies to continuously monitor and report on brand health across key markets.
- Develop and manage customer surveys, focus groups, and other research tools to collect consumer insights.
- Monitor and analyze industry and competitive trends across key global markets.
- Monitor and analyze consumer trends across key global markets to identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
- Develop, deploy, and monitor customer segmentation studies. Development segmentations strategies that inform and empower relevant, personalized, and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the product management, marketing, and ecommerce teams to provide actionable insights that elevate the consumer experience and drive growth.
- Develop presentations and reports that communicate consumer insights and recommendations to cross-functional teams.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and advancements in customer data analytics and apply these insights to drive innovation and continuous improvement in marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Action Oriented – Take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Balances stakeholders – Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborates – Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates effectively – Develop and deliver a variety of communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Customer focus – Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Ensures accountability – Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Instills trust – Gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Manages complexity – Make sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Plans and aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Strategic mindset – Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics, sociology, or any related field preferred; knowledge of statistics and direct marketing testing principles required.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience required; Online marketing experience preferred.
- Prior experience in product and web business performance analysis.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and MS Excel required with willingness to learn additional software systems.
- Experience with Power BI, analyzing Facebook, email, Adwords and vendor reports preferred.
- Demonstrate advanced skills in Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Microsoft D365 and Microsoft Consumer Insights a plus.
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Overall ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and manage multiple priorities will be critical.
- Experience working with internal cross functional groups and presenting to senior management.
We care about the Health and Wellbeing of our Employees
Leatherman believes having healthy employees contributes to a healthy and productive workplace and community. While we're all responsible for our own overall health and well-being, Leatherman works toward helping employees make healthy lifestyle choices and changes that improve their health and overall quality of life through its many Health and Wellbeing Resources.
- Free/low cost on-site primary care health center
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Behavioral health programs
- Pet insurance
- Onsite health coaching
- Lifestyle and fitness programs
- Tuition assistance
- Employee volunteer program
- Generous employee discounts
- Onsite fitness center
- Paid time off
We thrill our consumers with quality, products and service; We care about each other’s well-being; We share ideas, challenge each other and do the right thing; We respect each other, show humility and grow from our failures; We foster the development of individuals to reach their greatest potential.
We create innovative products that prepare people for the expected and unexpected and result in real tales of triumph.
Our vision is to be the global multipurpose brand of choice.
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!