Passion for wanting to help customers learn how to use our products and love them. That is what makes Camp Chef customer service top notch. This creates a fast paced and dynamic culture where our customers come first. We love our core business hours which allow us to work four day work weeks. This schedule is great for individuals who may have more availability during summer months. Full time and part time shifts available.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for all aspects of order processing from initial purchase until the customer is satisfied with the delivery of their order. The CSR is a primary customer contact and is responsible for assuring the customer receives excellent service, in addition to acting with Management as a customer advocate.
• Primary responder to incoming customer calls.
• Return all telephone calls and emails from customers within 24 hours.
• Enter and manage customer orders with 100% accuracy.
• Coordinate customer returns and create return shipping documentation.
• Communicate sales orders changes to all appropriate departments.
• Develop and maintain positive customer relations with customers and staff.
• Effectively present information and respond to questions from management and team members.
• Maintain excellent customer service to all customers and sales reps.
• Demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills.
• 2 years of experience in customer service
• Must be able to type 35-40 WPM
• Must be technically inclined
• Energetic customer phone skills – must trouble shoot customer product problems
• Able to disassemble and reassemble top selling products by end of the 3 month probationary period
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong customer service focus
- Self-starter with a “Can do” attitude
- Consistent attendance and reliability
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Strong telephone and communication skills essential. Solid comprehension, listening and negotiating skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy with a sense of urgency
- Excellent intuitive, analytical and problem-solving skills and follow up skills.
- Strong collaborative team player the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships
- Able to multi-task
- Strong time management skills are essential
- Ability to execute tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to handle multitasking in a fast pace environment
• Computer terminal use 10 hours per day.
• Moving boxes of products for shipping.
• Ability to lift 25 pounds unassisted.
• Standard Office w/Warehouse
$15.10 - $20.38
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!