Firmware Development: Embedded systems
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and support firmware for current and future embedded products
- Design and implement firmware for production test fixtures
- Gather requirements and design solutions that meet the requirements
- Perform software and firmware maintenance on code base of current products
- Collaborate with QA department to create test plans and scripts
- Participate in architectural and design discussions
- Support all company IT, sales and promotional efforts as required
- Agile knowledge and experience
- Experience using code development tools (debuggers & trace, version control systems, compilers, linkers, and optionally emulators or analyzers)
- Strong familiarity with ARM controllers.
- Experienced and skilled with Linux, Xilinx PetaLinux, R-Pi
- Ability to use hardware diagnostic tools: Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzers etc.
- Software performance analysis and optimization
- C/C++ language programming experience
- Strong hardware knowledge of industry standard protocols: I2C, USB, SPI
- You have excellent understanding of Operating System, Data Structure, Algorithm, and Computer Architecture
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and 5+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
Minimum Education Required
Years of Experience
$97,700.00 - $152,900.00
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!