The Mill Operator supports the success of the business operations in a warehouse and manufacturing environment by safely producing quality wood products through operation of various pellet mill machines.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs functions relating to standard operating of pellet mill equipment including start-up, shutdown, cleaning, inspection, and general maintenance.
- Responsible for keeping work area clean and orderly
- Reports any machine problems as soon as possible
- Conducts quality control tests for products in assigned area and as instructed
- Operating rotation of pellet mill equipment in various areas as instructed and assigned.
- Assists with general maintenance, cleaning and organizing in various areas during periods of down time as instructed
- Ensures all products are shipped or stored properly and counted accurately
- Adheres to company safety policies and OSHA standards
- Ability to understand and comply with all safety regulations
- Must have a good attitude and the ability to interact well with co-workers, contractors and suppliers.
- Preferred previous warehouse and mill operations experience
- Must possess basic math skills
- Must be willing to work in hot, humid, cold, dusty, and noisy industrial environment.
- Must be able to perform physically demanding and repetitive tasks for extended periods
- Ability to work within a team or in a lone environment with limited supervision
$17.07 - $24.09
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!