Vista Outdoor is looking for a Sr. Compensation Analyst to join their Outdoor Products division. In this role, you will be a consultative adviser adept at leveraging market data with a practical and business focused approach to ensure that Vista Outdoor attracts, incents, and retains top talent at all levels of our organization.
At our global organization, you will be familiar with pay practices outside of the U.S. and adopt a flexible approach to ensuring competitiveness in those regions. You are fiscally minded and able to formulate pay recommendations that balance the budget and other constraints with business needs to achieve desired results.
You will support both hourly (including manufacturing) and salaried pay analyses with respect to new hires, promotions, adjustments, and other pay determinations. You are proactive with pay practice trends and identify market and internal factors driving unique pay considerations.
This position reports to the Compensation Director and is based out of our Anoka, MN office.
As the Sr. Compensation Analyst, you will have an opportunity to:
- Lead submission of annual salary survey process in a timely and accurate manner and updating of new salary survey data within internal systems upon release of new survey results.
- Partner with leadership and HRBPs in connection with pay decisions to assess and document relevant considerations, including business justifications, market pay levels and internal equity.
- Formulate pay recommendations with respect to fixed (base) and variable pay (bonus and equity) components for new hires, promotions, and adjustments.
- Manage our internal salary survey online aggregator tool (Payfactors) and identify and implement processes that deliver efficiencies in connection with the market pricing tool and process.
- Process compensation transactions within our HR system (Workday) and audit compensation approvals to ensure they properly flow through to our payroll engine (ADP).
- Prioritize market pricing requests, keeping HRBPs aware of expected turnaround times, through careful organization and collaboration.
- Have a detail-oriented and continuous improvement mindset with respect to compensation practices, ensuring accuracy regarding compensation communications and processes.
- Produce data for various Total Rewards purposes in a clear and concise format, including with respect to acquisitions, divestitures, and other strategic efforts.
- Participate in ad hoc Total Rewards projects, including the annual compensation process (bonus and merit).
- Contribute to culture within the Total Rewards Team and Vista Outdoor of partnership with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude that anticipates the needs of others and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of broad-based compensation experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience creating strong, collaborative relationships with cross-functional partners.
- Knowledge of general compensation legal requirements, including EEO/FLSA.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Adobe PDF technical skills.
- Versatility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Good judgment and business acumen with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Completion of recognized compensation certification (CCP etc.) a plus.
- Experience with Workday and Payfactors preferred.
$93,300.00 - $145,900.00
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!