Vista Outdoor is establishing two industry-leading companies, creating value through the spinoff of its Outdoor Products business, while it’s Sporting Products business (recently named The Kinetic Group) will continue to be a global leader in ammunition manufacturing.
The HRIS function is a critical component of the Sporting Products’ HR team. The Sr. HRIS/Workday Analyst will be responsible for working closely with subject matter experts and other HRIS analysts to develop, maintain and enhance the HR systems.
This position will be an active participant in driving process improvements to ensure employees, managers and HR are provided the best experience when utilizing Sporting Products’ HR technologies.
This position reports to the Sr. HR Operations Manager and is based out of our Anoka, MN office.
As the Sr. HRIS/Workday Analyst, you will have an opportunity to:
- Support the implementation and maintenance of Workday functionality and interface with internal customers to ensure solution continuity.
- Oversee implementation and integration of HR technology for newly acquired companies.
- Lead steady state projects including, but not limited to; open enrollment, merit/bonus cycle, etc. through design, configuration, testing, cutover and post-production support.
- Partner with HR and appropriate stakeholders to define and refine procedures for HR processes that involve systems.
- Partner with HRIS Integrations architect, IT and HR COEs to monitor, maintain and edit interfaces with third party vendors and other internal systems.
- Research, analyze and make recommendations for new and/or enhanced HRIS solutions as appropriate.
- Serve as the HR systems SME and support HR process enhancements.
- Manage internal audit controls for HRIS including reviewing controls for accuracy, approving access changes, preparing audit requests, and gathering audit data for other areas of the business.
- Maintain quality, consistency and integrity of HRIS Systems.
- Document and maintain HRIS procedures, user documentation and system updates.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, detect, identify and correct technical problems and deficiencies.
- Conduct formal and informal training sessions regarding HRIS features and functionality.
- Automate, standardize, schedule and publish key reports and analysis to help disseminate data and insights.
- Design and create custom ad hoc reports and resolve all queries to ensure accuracy.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts across the HR function.
- BS/BA, preferably in a business or technology field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years HRIS experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years of Workday experience.
- Workday HCM training/certification(s) preferred but not required.
- Passionate about HRIS and thrives in a fast-paced, high impact, constantly changing environment.
- Results focused, execution expert who fits within a high performing HR organization committed to driving business outcomes.
- Collaborative approach, with strong ability to build relationships, gain credibility and partner with others, and effective at working with others in remote work setting.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong business ethics and personal integrity (handling of confidential information).
- Ability to research, analyze and evaluate complex problems and recommend solutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure while remaining flexible and meeting deadlines.
- Analytical and issue resolution skills.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology a plus.
- Self-directed and solutions/goal-oriented work style.
$0.00 - $0.00
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!