Vista Outdoor is establishing two industry-leading companies, creating value through the spinoff of its Outdoor Products business, while Sporting Products (recently named The Kinetic Group) will continue to be a global leader in ammunition manufacturing.
The Treasury Manager under the leadership of the Director of Treasury will oversee the management of the daily treasury and cash activity as well as the insurance programs active across the Sporting Products Business.
The Manager will assist the Director of Treasury and CFO in structuring and negotiating financing arrangements as well as managing banking relationships. The Manager will lead the effort in negotiating, maintaining, and facilitating the insurance programs as well as evaluating the appropriate levels of deductibles and coverages. The Manager will facilitate the flow of cash as well as the administrative functions of treasury services group.
This position reports to the Director of Treasury and is based out of our Anoka, MN office.
As the Treasury Manager, you will have an opportunity to:
- Assist with the management of relationships with financial institutions to provide and meet the treasury and banking needs of the Sporting Products Business
- Act as primary contact for banking services, bank pricing and treasury products
- Prepare due diligence materials associated with debt financings
- Assist in preparing bank meeting materials as well as credit agency meetings
- Provide effective daily management of the treasury services group to ensure the daily cash activity of the Sporting Products Business is done accurately and timely, provide bank administration and analysis, and coordinate and communicate treasury financial management information.
- Assist with the management of relationships with our insurance brokers as well as provide daily management of the insurance claims and inquiries on new coverage
- Assist with the preparation of the insurance renewal process including coordinating with the business units to gather all necessary data to effectively execute the annual insurance renewal program.
- Fully integrate treasury services through collaboration and consulting with key internal departments and affiliates to improve, restructure and implement new services. Leverage appropriate technologies to provide treasury services to affiliates.
- Manage the coordination and preparation of the corporate and financial reporting function including approving monthly journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Generate financial reports as required for executive management including ad hoc and routine reports to executive management, assist in the creation and development of effective reporting of key treasury metrics, and prepare graphs to reflect financial data and financial cash flow planning and forecasting for the Sporting Products Business.
- Manage quarterly reporting to the Company's banks including preparing covenant sensitivity analysis and compliance certificates, along with monthly asset-based lending calculations.
- Assist executive management in various special projects and other requirements.
- Work with business unit operational departments to build financial models that provide insight to assist leadership in making key business decisions associated with cash management and forecasting.
- Liaison between business unit operational departments and 3rd parties for requests such as letters of credit, surety bonds, and other financial products
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required to make comparisons/computations, to interpret trend differences, and to find and resolve inconsistencies in data
- Work initiation and strict attention to detail for all duties
- Awareness of time to meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with degree in Accounting or Finance and minimum of 4 years related experience and/or training
- Excellent PC skills, including proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Flexibility to handle multiple concurrent tasks and frequent interruptions
- Ability to handle confidential payroll, cost, and profitability data
You might have:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) license is preferred
- Banking experience preferred
- Experience with Alteryx/Tableau or Microsoft Access/Power BI a plus
- Experience in public accounting a plus
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
👉 Please reference you found the job on GetOutdoorJobs.com, this helps us get more companies to post outdoor industry jobs here, thanks!