Your Opportunity at ARC’TERYX:As the Project Manager, ReGEAR you provide leadership at the project level and execute on moderate to complex projects related to ReGEAR. You will manage all aspects of these projects from concept to execution, working closely with business stakeholders, development teams and/or vendors. This includes responsibility for the management and planning of work, resourcing, work prioritization, process alignment and issue resolution for multiple concurrently running projects.
This role is based out of our North Vancouver office and is open to hybrid remote work. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
Meet Your Future Team:
You will work as part of a new project squad within the Omnichannel IS team - a cross-functional team of Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers, and Quality Analysts responsible for delivering exceptional value to our guests by leveraging cutting-edge technology. In the short term, the ReGEAR team will be small and mighty, comprised of only yourself and a Business Analyst who will work hand in hand on documenting our current and future state of the ReGEAR Program. You will work in close partnership with the ReGEAR business team and with cross functional partners as required.
If you were in the Project Manager, ReGEAR role now, here are some of the core activities you would be doing:
- Developing and articulating a clear product vision and strategy in alignment with company goals
- Translating business requirements into detailed work action plans, and identifying and sequencing the activities needed to successfully complete projects, complete vendor selection and RFI/RFP process as needed
- Preparing project estimates and determine the resources (expertise, time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete projects with the highest level of success
- Ensuring proper risk management by documenting all risks and employing an effective mitigation strategy
- Developing and reviewing project briefs and plans with internal and external stakeholders and presenting project initiatives to the Product Manager
- Clarifying and developing a laser-like focus of the business needs, control project scope, and track and report project status to the Product Manager, IS Senior Management and/or Project Steering Committees
- Supporting the Omni-channel Product Manager to develop the ReGEAR roadmap and prioritize projects based on their business value outcomes
Here are some of the things you could be working on in the future:
- Managing all aspects of the projects to ensure alignment of the overall ReGEAR program with strategic business objectives
- Utilizing your experience and expertise to contribute specialized process improvement initiatives in the project management practice within the IS team
- Executing projects according to approved project plans using Agile principles and values and scrum methodology
- Running project team scrums and daily standups, including virtual scrums and standups with remote team members as required
- Ensuring alignment across other IS projects and efficient escalation and removal of project impediments
- Preparing and coordinating system changes for release, organizing product demo sessions to gather feedback from the stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement
Are you our next Project Manager, ReGEAR?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or post-secondary education in Information Technology, Business or a related field
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Project or Product Manager/Owner
- You have demonstrated success working in an agile methodology
- You have a Scrum certification (CSM, CSPO, etc.)
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of stakeholders
- You have an exceptional ability to collaborate and contribute as a team player, and the ability to build strong, positive relationships within your team, and cross functionally
- You have excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to explain, articulate, and document concepts, frameworks and requirements
- You have strong organization and prioritization skills while managing multiple, competing priorities
- You have excellent time management skills with the ability to plan ahead and meet deadlines
- You possess a high level of analytical and critical thinking
- You have strong facilitation, diplomacy, and leadership skills
- You have experience coaching and mentoring in an agile development environment
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
- You seek the best (sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
$89,000 - $111,000 a year
A reasonable estimate of the pay range is CAD$89,000 - CAD$111,000 at the time of this posting. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors such as job-related skills, relevant experience, education and/or training.
Please note that the range details above reflect the base pay only and does not include our competitive bonus program and benefits that we offer.
Arc’teryx is committed to actively creating and fostering a culture of inclusivity where voices are heard, people are seen, and values are respected. We care about the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests, and we do so in a safe space fueled by curiosity and acceptance.
Creating an inclusive workplace is connected to our core value Do Right while also having the added benefit of helping make our business better. We believe inclusion helps us to create a healthier, happier workplace, drive creativity and innovation, and reflect the communities where we operate.
All applicants, employees, and guests can expect equality of opportunity and fair treatment in alignment with our values.
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
DISRUPTIVE EVOLUTION. Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT. Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT. Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
LEAVE IT BETTER. Create a better world, together.